Monday, November 28, 2011

Her Musings: College Christmas List

With black Friday closed it is time for a girl to focus on more important things, like what she is going to ask Santa Claus to bring her from the North Pole. Sadly the days of crashing old Chris Kringle's lap and begging for a choo choo train or a deluxe Barbie sports car are long gone. As college girls on a strict ramen noodle budget we usually find ourselves asking for what we need instead of what we want. But that doesn't have to be the case necessarily. This is my personal Christmas list and it has a lot of good trendy ideas for 2012 that combine everything a college girl wants and what is practical.

Fashion
Red Pants: They are very hot this season.
Express Zelda Jeans














Nude pumps: Great for work and going out
Steve Madden Unityy Pump












Make-up Bag: Mine is gross and too small and I think this is adorable
Nordstrom's











Clipless Curling Iron: I have very hard hair to curl with its natural wave. I have heard these things are amazing for getting natural looking curl. I am just afraid I will burn myself a lot.
Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron















Bare Essentials Make-up: I love it. I need more. It's really a great product for people who don't like the feeling of cover-up. The only thing I will say is it is VERY messy. I have a stained counter to prove so.

Bare Essentials Make-up Kit














Fitness

Lululemon Sports Bra: My mom bought me one at a sale and I fell in love with it, most comfortable bra ever.
50 Rep Bra














Running Watch: All the bloggers I read wear the watches. Since I can lose track of my distance a lot, I really want one to know exactly how far I am going.
Garmin Forerunner














Food

New Blender: With all of my delicious smoothie making, my blender is getting a bit tired. And this is blender is named after a ninja, so it has to be awesome!
NinjaKitchen Pro Blender














Career
Vera Bradley Planner: Its hard as a college girl to keep everything in check. I love the Vera Bradley planner, it's a great way to keep everything organized.
Vera Bradley 2012 Agenda













So now I can do is hopefully stay on the nice list and leave out some delicious cookies and hope that Ol' Saint Nick is feeling generous to this college senior.

16 comments:

  1. the perfect christmas wish list. perhaps i'll just send this post along to my mom and save myself the trouble of making my own. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blender is on my christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought those red pants as a Christmas gift to myself.... Oops that's not how Christmas works but whatever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LULULEMON!
    Also, I curl my hair with a straightener because it takes me 2+ hours to do with a curling iron.. Using the straightener is so easy and it actually comes out better (for me, at least)! You should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red pants! They really are in this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely asking for those nude pumps for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that Vera Bradley planner!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i NEED a curling iron! i've tried using my straighter and it was a total fail. crossing my fingers for this to show up under my christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so intrigued by that curling iron. I'm definitely adding that to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The curling iron looks interesting, I'm always looking for new ways to do my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This basically is my Christmas list...100% accurate and necessary!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to pull off nude heels and red pants but some things are better left for the professionals. Sweatpants and a blender for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these ideas! I only ever ask for what I need, but it's about time to ask for what I want. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this. This is inspiring me to search for some red pants!

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of my friends has that curling iron and she always has THE BEST looking hair. they are magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that Vera Bradley organizer!! Now I can be smart and trendy all at once <3 And most importantly match my bags.

    ReplyDelete